Sunday, March 6, 2011

Design Build In Fairfield and Westchester Counties between 95 and 2009

In the last 15 years, I had the advantage to work closely with prominent Design Builder in  Westchester and Fairfield counties.
I personally Designed and Contracted and average of 1.5 to 2millions/ year totaling over 200  remodeling jobs in the area; including Kitchen  and Master bath Remodel, 1st and 2nd floor additions, Basement remodel, Decks Built in, and New Constructions projects.

In 2002, I graduated form NYU with a Diploma in Construction Management 


Since my early start in France in the 80 working with my "Contractor" Father, then having the possibility to work with Clients, with the double cap, Architect/Contractor and here in the US, seeing the Design Build process bringing "almost"the perfect product, and by the current standard and economy, always too expensive;  I always looked for a Better Solution:
The Design Build Construction Management System=  









contract, Norwalk, CT









 

No comments:

Post a Comment